Temporary Warehouse Buildings, Storage Structures, Thermo-Roof, HVAC, Clear Span Structures, & Portable Fabric Buildings In Jacinto City, TX
Our company, Temporary Warehouse Structures began its business in the year 1998. The founders are men who had acquired over 36 years’ experience in span tents in Germany. At the time of its establishment, no American company provided span tents which could suit the industrial grade requirements for temporary warehouses. Although some American party & event tent manufacturers offered span tents intended for use in the temporary warehouses, they could not meet the standards of innovation, durability, and strength comparable to that of European span warehouses.
We were the first company in America to offer tasuperior clear span warehouses. We offer superior structures which are better than those of competitors for various reasons:
- They have purlins made of galvanized steel,
- They have cave uprights & extruded rafters made of larger profile aluminum, and
- The reinforced joint inserts are made of galvanized steel.
Note that our products are not party or event structures as our company does not offer them. The 2-ply air-inflated roof fabrics are of better quality than the single ply fabrics widely used in the industry. In addition to the foregoing, our Thermos Roofs offer the following –
- It adds strength to structure,
- It ensures there is no snow or water accumulation at eaves,
- Ensures there is no material wind flutter,
- Prevents dripping of condensation into the interior of the structure, and
- Provides dead air space insulation factor.
Contact Temporary Warehouse Structures
We are continually proud to offer our clients superior material, craftsmanship, and structurally sound clear span buildings. Contact our team today for your Temporary Warehouse Structure quote or call us at 281-489-7811.