Temporary Industrial Jobsite Lighting
Temporary Warehouse Structures (TWS) offers industrial-grade temporary jobsite lighting options for lease or for purchase. For most general applications, 3 lights are needed for every 5000 sq. ft of structure. Additional localized lighting can be added for detailed operations. Lights are hung by TWS personnel and are powered by simple 3 prong 120 V electric plugs and can easily be wired by your state-licensed electrician.
Lighting Features and Benefits
- 200W LED UFO High Bay Light provides economical, efficient temporary jobsite lighting on commercial, industrial and residential construction sites.
- Steel ring mounting bracket and molded cord set allow for quick installation on the job site.
- IP65 Rated Wet Location
- Energy saving up to 70-80%
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- Fixture Voltage: 120V/60.
- Switch: No
- Cord Type: 18/3 SJTW, 3 ft long with molded plug
- Rating: Suitable for damp locations
Temporary Warehouse Solutions provides turnkey services for our clients, so they can focus on their day-to-day business operations. Each of our temporary industrial tent structures can be fitted with steel personnel doors, warehouse roll-up doors, and temporary jobsite lighting to ensure your structure fully operates as soon as it is completed.
While our structures can be used as semi-permanent buildings, we designed them as temporary solutions to unforeseen challenges or to serve as a cost-efficient way to store materials on-site. Upon job completion, or after the challenge has been overcome, we will provide full-service structure removal services. Our professional team will provide all equipment and tools, and they will dismantle the structure safely and efficiently.
We are proud to offer our clients superior material, expert craftsmanship, and structurally sound clear span buildings. Call us at 281-489-7811 for a quote or request a Quick quote.