Benefits of Temporary Storage Buildings
Evaluating options for temporary commercial storage highlights the benefits of a clear-span leased structure
Our steel wall panels and inflated industrial tent roof materials provide safety, security and cost benefits making it a fiscally responsible decision. Storage located on your site saves time and money in material transfers and security.
Listed are a few of the advantages to have a Temporary Warehouse Structures on your site:
Safety Ratings of Structures
- Fully engineered (data and drawings available for permitting)
- Snow load rated
- Wind load rated
- Fire retardant materials
Strong and Durable Construction Materials
- Galvanized steel and anodized aluminum construction.
- Flame resistant PVC or steel wall panels, personnel doors, and overhead doors.
No Unusable Space
- Our temporary storage buildings have vertical walls which maximize usable square footage, thereby increasing your vertical square footage. No wasted space (NO ROUNDED ARCHES).
Expandable After Installation – Growth
- Additional 5-meter bays can be added to the length, thereby increasing space without dismantling the entire original structure.
Lease (Insulated Model Only)
- No need to build a new permanent building if your need is not long term.
No Special Foundation or Permanent Sitework Required
- Structures can be erected on dirt, asphalt, or existing concrete (site leveling may be needed for proper drainage). Slight terrain variations will not affect structure construction or stability.
Climate Control Options
- Temporary storage buildings can be heated, cooled, and/or ventilated. However, the structures are not airtight.
TWS Industrial Fabric Roof Panels (Industrial Tent)
- Allow natural light penetration
- Easily repaired if damaged
- Sheds rain and snow quickly
- UV resistant
- Prevents condensation
- Flame retardant (US-NFPA701)
- No need to lease warehouse space miles away from the job-site, eliminating security concerns and transportation costs associated with off-site facilities.
- Once the structure is installed, no routine maintenance is required.
Financially Beneficial – Return on Expense
- Leasing a structure is a write-off expense. Purchasing a conventional building is a long-term depreciable and taxable asset.
- We offer a Buy-Back plan on purchases.
Rapid, Professional Installation
- Our temporary storage buildings can be delivered in a matter of weeks and erected in days, as compared to months or years for permanent construction. (Delivery and installation time based on availability and size of structure needed).
We are continually proud to offer our clients superior material, craftsmanship, and structurally sound clear span buildings.
CONTACT US TODAY
For more information or a quote, please contact us. Find out how Temporary Warehouse Structures can help with your next project.