Evaluating options for temporary commercial storage highlights the benefits of a clear-span leased structure
Our steel wall panels and inflated industrial tent roof materials provide safety, security and cost benefits making it a fiscally responsible decision. Storage located on your site saves time and money in material transfers and security.
Listed are a few of the advantages to have a Temporary Warehouse Structures on your site:
Safety Ratings of Structures
- Fully engineered (data and drawings available for permitting)
- Snow load rated
- Wind load rated
- Fire retardant materials
Strong and Durable Construction Materials
- Galvanized steel and anodized aluminum construction.
- Flame resistant PVC or steel wall panels, personnel doors, and overhead doors.
No Unusable Space
- Our temporary storage buildings have vertical walls which maximize usable square footage, thereby increasing your vertical square footage. No wasted space (NO ROUNDED ARCHES).
Expandable After Installation – Growth
- Additional 5-meter bays can be added to the length, thereby increasing space without dismantling the entire original structure.
Lease (Insulated Model Only)
- No need to build a new permanent building if your need is not long term.
No Special Foundation or Permanent Sitework Required
- Structures can be erected on dirt, asphalt, or existing concrete (site leveling may be needed for proper drainage). Slight terrain variations will not affect structure construction or stability.
- 26-gauge steel with 2-inch-thick foam insulated core, two-ply roof, and gable panels which decrease heating and cooling costs.
Climate Control Options
- Temporary storage buildings can be heated, cooled, and/or ventilated. However, the structures are not airtight.
TWS Industrial Fabric Roof Panels (Industrial Tent)
- Allow natural light penetration
- Easily repaired if damaged
- Sheds rain and snow quickly
- UV resistant
- Prevents condensation
- Flame retardant (US-NFPA701)
- No need to lease warehouse space miles away from the job-site, eliminating security concerns and transportation costs associated with off-site facilities.
- Once the structure is installed, no routine maintenance is required.
Financially Beneficial – Return on Expense
- Leasing a structure is a write-off expense. Purchasing a conventional building is a long-term depreciable and taxable asset.
- We offer a Buy-Back plan on purchases.
Rapid, Professional Installation
- Our temporary storage buildings can be delivered in a matter of weeks and erected in days, as compared to months or years for permanent construction. (Delivery and installation time based on availability and size of structure needed).