Tension Fabric Structures and Tension Membrane Structures
Tension Fabric Structures and tension membrane tents are designed, deployed and utilized for a plethora of needs. Unlike metal coated structures, tension fabric buildings deliver ample daylight light and withstand corrosion. Wide-open spans provide you maximum square foot for storage without any center supports getting in the way whatsoever. And the very best part? Tension fabric structures feature quicker setup than steel structures and also the capacity to re-locate it once necessary!
We also have an Assortment of available choices: Telephone 281-489-7811 for Details
• End suites with choices including fully shut and ventilated and overhead door framing and employees door frame.
• A variety of door choices and sizes.
• Fan and/or louver fittings, including framing, such as extra venting.
• Optional 2′ eave expansion for both venting and dropping away water from the arrangement.
The Perks Of Using Temporary Warehouse for your Fabric Tension Buildings:
- All of our fabric tension structures are German engineered and stand the test of time, weather, and geographic climates
- Our Commercial tents are extremely durable industrial tents. Can be used for temporary buildings for temporary manufacturing tents, distribution centers, oilfield services, military and government needs, or airplane hangars.
- Our fabric tension tents can withstand hurricane force winds, and are made with Grade “A” galvanized steel and anodized aluminum.